Are you interested in creating and developing high-load web-projects?
We’re looking for a savvy and hard-working PHP developer to develop and support our projects.
- You write good code on PHP 5+ for more than 5 years;
- You know what PHP interfaces are for;
- You use OOP concepts instead of writing noodle code;
- You’ve been with one of the frameworks Zend2, Symfony2, Yii1 before, for at least one year;
- You’ve got experience of working with MySQL for at least 2 years: you understand the differences between InnoDB and MyISAM, the basic ideas of indexes;
- Experience of working withxdebug;
- You are good at writing Unit tests;
- You understand the importance of code review.
It will be a plus:
- Working experience in high-load distributed systems and massive data amounts in MySQL (starting with dozens of billions of records), sharding, replication, etc.
- Experience with multi-backend systems and multi-site systems.
What we offer:
- Work with a massive high-load project (social network)
- Opportunity to introduce and use new of project management methodologies
- Flexible hours from Monday to Friday;
- Paid holiday up to 24 days;
- Paid sick leave;
- Corporate events and team-building;
- Full social benefits package;
- Comfortable office (breakout room, coffee, buns);
- Convenient office location near Maydan Nezalezhnosti metro station;
- Young and friendly staff, team of professionals;
- Competitive salary (negotiated after considering the results of the interview and based on the evaluation of the candidate level) + bonuses.