Got experience in keeping successful projects on track, organizing and motivating a project team? Ready to accept sophisticated challenges and feel confident communicating with Product Managers? This Project Manager position is for you, then!
We’re looking for an active expert with penetrative understanding of principles of supervising project teams, capable of making self-sufficient decisions and bearing responsibility for them.
What kind of experience is needed:
- supervising web-projects at least 3 years
- good knowledge of theory and experience in practical application of project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- introducing processes, web-project design and testing tools
- understanding of business’ goals and needs and converting those into tasks for the team
- adjusting working process, establishing a two-way communication between the employer and the team
- ‘kindling’ and motivating the team
- flexibility, ability to labor the subject fast.
What this job is about:
- adjusting the working process in the team of developers (developing, testing, working with constraints)
- validating technical enquiry
- ensuring task execution priority, resource allocation and distribution within the team according to the goals set
- providing communication between all the participants of the project
- keeping an eye on the current situation in the team at any time
- keeping project reports
- making presentations of the project’s development and results for the employer
- keeping the team’s ‘work moral’ up, motivate them to achieve even higher results
- communicating with Product managers and Product owner, manage their expectations
What we offer:
- Work with a massive high-load project (social network)
- Opportunity to introduce and use new of project management methodologies
- Flexible hours from Monday to Friday;
- Paid holiday up to 24 days;
- Paid sick leave;
- Corporate events and team-building;
- Full social benefits package;
- Comfortable office (breakout room, coffee, buns);
- Convenient office location near Maydan Nezalezhnosti metro station;
- Young and friendly staff, team of professionals;
- Competitive salary (negotiated after considering the results of the interview and based on the evaluation of the candidate level) + bonuses.